Rock sheet music
We carry thousand of rock sheet music titles. Rock_n_roll, classic_rock, folkrock, pop rock, cross-over, alternative, rock_ballads and more. All levels, for guitar, piano, vocal and instrumentals. Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California, Bohemian Rhapsody, Smoke on the Water, Smells Like Teen Spirit. The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, U2, Eagles, Queen, Journey, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Metallica, The Police, Elvis, Buddy Holly, Jimmy Hendrix, Nirvana, Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith, The Kinks, Pink Floyd, Aha, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, White Stripes, Joan Jett, The Beach Boys and many more.
Rock music is a broad genre of popular music that originated in the 1950s and has evolved over the past six decades. It typically features electric guitars, a strong backbeat, and lyrics that often address social or political issues. Rock music has influenced and been influenced by a wide range of other genres, including blues, jazz, soul, funk, and hip hop, and has contributed to the development of many sub-genres, such as heavy metal, punk, and alternative rock. Some of the most famous and influential rock artists include Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and The Rolling Stones. Rock music has had a significant impact on popular culture and has been a major force in shaping modern music.
Rock Music Styles
There are many different styles of rock music, each with its own distinctive sound and characteristics. Some of the most popular and influential styles of rock include:
- Classic rock: This style of rock music typically refers to the music produced and popularized in the 1960s and 1970s, and includes artists such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Led Zeppelin. Classic rock is characterized by its use of electric guitars, bass guitar, and drums, and often features a strong backbeat and vocals that are emphasized in the mix.
- Heavy metal: This style of rock music emerged in the late 1960s and is characterized by its use of distorted electric guitars, fast-paced tempos, and aggressive vocals. Heavy metal is known for its powerful sound and is often associated with themes of rebellion and individualism.
- Punk: Punk rock is a style of rock music that emerged in the mid-1970s and is characterized by its fast tempos, raw and energetic sound, and often political or socially aware lyrics. Punk rock is known for its DIY ethos and is often associated with a rebellious and countercultural attitude.
- Alternative rock: This style of rock music encompasses a wide range of sub-genres and is characterized by its non-traditional and experimental approach to rock music. Alternative rock includes a wide range of styles, from the introspective and melancholy sound of grunge to the more experimental and abstract sound of post-rock.
- Indie rock: Indie rock is a style of rock music that is produced independently of major record labels and is characterized by its DIY aesthetic and often unconventional approach to rock music. Indie rock often incorporates elements of other genres, such as folk, punk, and electronic music, and is known for its diverse and innovative sound.
Here are some popular rock music YouTube links:
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
- “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL—4xQYA
- “Sweet Child o’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
- “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw
- “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE
- “Enter Sandman” by Metallica: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
- “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnuT4BPELRI
- “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQH3GQI3lfk
- “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVp1vrfL_w4
- “Black Dog” by Led Zeppelin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uaUyZG2M2Q
These are just a few examples of popular rock songs, and there are many more out there to discover. Rock music is a broad genre with a wide range of sub-genres, so you might want to consider looking for specific types of rock music that interest you, such as classic rock, heavy metal, punk, grunge, or alternative rock.